Thursday, August 1, 2013

17 Weeks and JJ turning 16 mos!

First off JJ turned 16 mos on 07.30.2013 -


We had a Mommy/Son date and we had a great time!

Today 08.01.2013 -

Hip hip hooray I am 17 weeks today! One week from today we will find out if we are having a boy or girl! That is if the baby cooperates and spreads the legs. Hahaha. I am super excited! Plus I cannot wait to find out how he or she is doing.

This past week has been pretty good and pretty blah. JJ turned 16 mos and hello week 17.

I've learned what family really thinks of me. One told me in a very mean way and another told me in a nice adult conversation. Either way I appreciate them for telling me and now I know what I am. I am not going to say it does not hurt. It does. The truth always hurts. All I can do is change for the better.

The one who I had a nice conversation with said that I am not used to going through these type of situations. I mean high school yah...but adulthood, nope. It is different as adults. I'd rather talk face to face as adults vs getting all the information whether it is through Facebook messages, texts or emails. I am happy this person actually sat down and told me face to face, even though it was via FaceTime. At least this person looked at me and told me straight up. It was much easier to take in.

I will cry about it, I will think about it and it will eat me up until it passes and has been forgotten.

I am owning up to it. I am sinner and I am not perfect. I make mistakes like every other human being. I am not better than anyone. I am me. I can and I will change for the better.

People's opinions of me should not matter, but it hurts. It will always hurt.

It makes it harder to deal with because I am pregnant (so my emotions and hormones are on high! I am extremely hormotional!), so everything coming at me is very overwhelming.

I was told there is never a right time to be confronted, I agree. I think for now it is best that I lay low. I've apologized and let them tell me how they feel about me. There is nothing more I can do. Just move on and keep going with life. I will dwell on it for a while and then hopefully just forget.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment