Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Inspired

I have created a new domain for a new blog. I do not have it set up yet, but I am working on it. I just purchased the domain last night - www.awallflowerinbloom.com

I have been inspired to document my life via blog and videos. I know I have been doing this already with this blog and I will transfer all of my posts from here to my new one.

Once I get it up and running I will start blogging more about the positive in my life. I have a wonderful husband, a beautiful son and another baby on the way.

No more will I let people's judgements get the best of me. I am me. I will learn from my mistakes, grow from them and become a better person.

A friend emailed me and said this - "it's not the mistakes that define you, it's how you grow from your mistakes that mold you..." - she really opened my eyes and inspired me.

People can think what ever they want, they say I am unhappy, a bad person, etc. - I have realized it does not matter. I know I am happy. I have a wonderful husband, an amazing son and a little bundle of love on the way. I know I am a good person with a loving and caring heart.

I am pursing all my goals with my husband supporting me 150%. My family is my everything. They matter most in my life.

My new blog will be nothing but positive and happy posts. It'll be my journey with a new mindset.

Negative Jesse has left the building and no longer will this wallflower stay in the corner. It is my time to bloom.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment