Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Future

This Thursday we find out how baby is doing and I will be 18 weeks pregnant. Hopefully baby cooperates and will let us see what is between the legs!
Hubby and I decided on the names for a boy and a girl -

Benjamin Bruce Miller
Emilia Danielle Nioko Miller

We are so excited to find out if JJ is having a little sister or little brother. He is going to be the best big brother ever. I can feel it, and I can tell because has such a kind and good soul. He is the sweetest boy.

I look forward to our family of three becoming a family of four, starting and finishing grad school, graduating with a masters degree, losing weight and getting into the best shape of my life and finding peace with myself. I look forward to having my family back together again as a whole. I look forward to pursuing my ultimate goal ;)

There is so much to look forward to in life and I am looking forward to overcoming all the challenges that will come my way. I have my husband and my babies and they are my motivation to move forward with my head held up high.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment