Monday, August 5, 2013

Random Post

If I were still a pre-nursing student I would have my second A&P course starting today at 9a. Since I am no longer a pre-nursing student (second bachelors),

In 16 months (starting September) I will have my Masters in Public Health. I am one excited Momma!!

---------------------------------

These last few days have been emotionally exhausting. I allowed myself to over think what people thought about me and I let people's opinions/judgements get the best of me.

I own up to my mistakes and I will change for the better. I will make more mistakes and all I can do is learn from them. People will not approve of everything I do and people will dislike me and I will still be me at the end of the day.

The more I thought about what people thought about me, the more I kept putting myself down. I have decided for myself that it is high time I grow a pair and man up.

No more weak Jesse. No more caring too much about what people think and say about me. All that matters are the opinions of those that really matter to me (great advice from a good friend). No more putting myself down because of what people say.

There are more important things in my life - my babies, my husband, my parents and bro, finishing grad school, reaching my goal for my family and my happiness.

Not only did I care too much about what people thought...for too long I let people walk all over me and disrespect me because I did not want to cause any friction. I was always worried people would be angry with me and that meant putting how I felt on the back burner. Never again.

I will succeed in everything I do because I want to and I will work hard to get there.


Yesterday is in the past, today I start fresh and I will stay positive.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment